Advertisement

I gave EVERY PLAYER who was NICE the MOST OP ITEMS in the GAME (Roblox)

I gave EVERY PLAYER who was NICE the MOST OP ITEMS in the GAME (Roblox) Check out the MERCH:

I'M SICK.. AND tired of people not having the best items possible in Ninja Legends Roblox. But no I actually am sick with the flu and I feel really bad SO I wanted to make a video of giving nice people GOD ITEMS in Roblox Ninja Legends to myself feel better. Watch till the end or you'll get sick.. I'M JOKING

Twitter @tofu
instagram @tofu

Use Video Creator Code "TOFUU" on the Roblox store!

My name is Tofuu or Joe and this is my video! I bet you're incredibly thrilled about finding such an amazing channel, but don't freak out yet! ^o^ You have to click that subscribe button first! then you may freak out over this insanely amazing content!

Business email: tofuugamingbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

TITLE: I gave EVERY PLAYER who was NICE the MOST OP ITEMS in the GAME (Roblox)

roblox,tofuu,ninja legends,roblox ninja legends,ninja legends roblox,nin roblox,legends roblox,roblox tofuu,tufo,tufp,op items roblox,op items ninja legends,infinity masters pack,ninja legends god pets,god pets roblox,ninja legends ultra beast,ultra beasts roblox,roblox ultra beasts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments