Advertisement

🔷I AM Affirmations 24|7: Self Love, Positive Energy, Gratitude, Confidence, Abundance & Happiness

🔷I AM Affirmations 24|7: Self Love, Positive Energy, Gratitude, Confidence, Abundance & Happiness Dear Magnificent Being 🙏🏼Welcome to this 24/7 'I AM Affirmations' video WITH SUBTITLES. Oh Yes! 2020 is the year of embodying and aligning with our Purpose, and Letting Go of that which is not serving our Highest Good; Loving full; Living Fully; Courageously facing the aspects of life we need to deal with, and stepping into our Authentic Power and Light in the process! These I AM Affirmations and Statements are supercharged with the purest intentions of Love and Expansion. Supporting, uplifting and upgrading you on your Awakening journey. Aligning with your Mind with your Heart and Soul. THE TIME IS NOW.

ALL affirmations are from my previous videos (13 sessions: 3hrs ++) - with fresh footage and added subtitles! Mixed with binaural beats, solfeggio frequencies 852hz and 963hz, OM mantra and powerful drums. The music is in 432Hz tuning.

Check out my I AM affirmations playlist here:

🕉WORDS FROM THE HEART ☯️
Dear Soul, Thank you for being here. I´m a Loving Soul who is here to learn, teach and Shine my Light. I AM Courageously walking my own path. My Life Purpose is to spread practical Knowledge, Wisdom and Healing with Love and Enthusiasm - that Inspires and Awakens people to their Greatness & Potential, and make this world a Peaceful, Joyful and Loving place for ALL Life.


Infinite Love and Gratitude to you,
for being a part of my life.

I see the Light in You,
Kenneth



🕉CONNECT WITH ME ☯️
▶︎ Instagram:
▶︎ Insight Timer (FREE Meditation App:


🕉DOWNLOAD AUDIOS ☯️
▶︎ ITUNES:
▶︎ AMAZON:
▶︎ CDBABY:



🕉SUBSCRIBE AND CO-CREATE MORE VIDEOES WITH ME ☯️
I LOVE to make a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE in your life! I am honored for the opportunity to connect with you in such a meaningful way. Thank you.

Know that by subscribing to my channel YOU INSPIRE ME to keep creating and sharing more guided meditations, affirmations, and music with you. Which means that you and I are co-creating the videos that I share here and TOGETHER we are making a POSITIVE AND EMPOWERING IMPACT in the lives of millions of Beautiful Souls! Together we create more LOVE & UNITY on our Precious Planet.

✦ If you choose to subscribe now, click here: ✦



🕉EASY ACCESS PLAYLISTS ☯️
▶︎ Guided Meditations Playlist:
▶︎ I AM Affirmations Playlist:
▶︎ Relaxation, Meditation, Sleep Music Playlist:


Infinite Gratitude 🙏🏼
......................

Power affirmations,i am affirmations,positive affirmations,abundance affirmations,confidence affirmations,self love,love self,self love affirmations,enhance self love,positive energy,positive energy affirmations,gratitude affirmations,gratitude,happiness affirmations,affirmations gratitude,kenneth soares,kenneth soares affirmations,24/7 affirmations,happiness,abundnance,confidence,self confidence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments