Advertisement

How is Choosing a Career in Kenya? My Life Experience Discussed.

How is Choosing a Career in Kenya? My Life Experience Discussed. Choosing a career might get messy, especially without proper guidance for students here in Kenya. In this article, I will narrate my experience of how it was and finally doing Architecture. I hope this is an article going to be an eye-opener for many students in Kenya.

High school notion in Choosing a Career.

Firstly, I was this guy who loved History and Government in High school though I must profess I still respond to political temperatures in the country on my twitter account. This pushed me to love law and I was 100% sure this was what I would pursue later on after completing high school.

In high school being this respectable student assisting teachers in running the school affairs as a school deputy president, then you would be sure I had dreamt right. But this kind of focus on one career and pretending to have a clean passport to it despite having good grades in my Pre-trial exams was misplaced. The short-lived glamour could only end immediately the KCSE results were out. Choosing another Career could soon turn into a nightmare.

Read more

Discussed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments