Advertisement

Hero || Tail Lights Meme || One of my Oc's backstories

Hero || Tail Lights Meme || One of my Oc's backstories °○ Description ○°
I'm going to explain this video a little so your not confused.
Oki, so Sam (red hair) and Esther (Pink hair) lived somewhere in a different universe where witches were a thing.
They figured out they could summon Łÿññ. (my oc, who is a witch)
So one day, a shooter came into Sam and Esther's house thinking they weren't home.
Sam came downstairs with no knowledge of the man being down there.
He was about to shoot when Esther was walking downstairs, so she jumped in front of Sam.
She was shocked and weak, but had enough power to summon Łÿññ. Łÿññ fought off the man while Sam was taking care of Esther.
Esther had died in the middle of all of this. That is why she 'transformed' into a demon.
She was basically alive, just changed forms. Łÿññ brought Sam and Esther to her house where Łÿññ's brother, and Łÿññ's moms were there, (this was before I had 'found' my other oc's) throwing a 'welcome home' party.
The end UwU
Time taken: 2 days
# of screenshots: 105
Bye UwU
(Sorry I haven't posted in forever ;-;)

backstories

Post a Comment

0 Comments