Advertisement

Fishing Big Baits For Giant Fish In Heavy Cover || My Favorite Fish To Target

Fishing Big Baits For Giant Fish In Heavy Cover || My Favorite Fish To Target The man the myth the legend -

Took a day off after crushing some chatterbait fish with Scott, got some editing done, and drove down to fish a day in the salt with my good buddy Lawson. He asked me when we got out on the water if we should jump straight into snook fishing, or take a shot at tarpon....you guys can guess what I chose. Though I've only caught one tiny tarpon before, and have hooked 3 or 4, they've quickly become my favorite fish to chase. I really would like to spend some time in the future putting in days of fishing for them.
What is your favorite fish to target besides bass? Let me know below!

SB

Follow me on Instagram for live updates


Looking For A Fishing Podcast?? Check Out THE BITE -

Check These Guys Out
Shop Karl's -
Lowe -
Mercury -
Motorguide -
Googan Baits -
Mcmaker Studios -
Bassman Jigs -
Boat Build -

SBFISHING Merch

fishing,bass fishing,tarpon fishing,tarpon,big baits,fishing big baits,big bait tips,saltwater fishing,giant salwater fish,favorite fish to target,terror eyes,saltwater fishing tips,freshwater fishing tips,lawson lindsey,sbfishing,sb fishing tv,working class zero,swimbait fishing,how to fish swimbait,best swimbait,saltwater swimbait,cashion rod,swimbait rod,snook fishing,how to catch snook,heavy cover,fishing heavy cover,exciting fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments