Advertisement

Fastest Way To LVL Up Pets! (Hypixel Skyblock Pet Update)

Fastest Way To LVL Up Pets! (Hypixel Skyblock Pet Update) SUB TO AGRO RIGHT NOW!

If you guys did enjoy the video please like and subscribe for more content! Follow my socials below!
Socials:
JOIN THE DISCORD:
TWITTER:

Hope you guys enjoyed the video, we are running out of content ideas please, please give me load ideas before I lose my mind. This is me getting the scythe blade as a drop, freaking out, and crafting it. Thank you stream that helped me get all the materials needed for this crafting. I love you guys for the support recently aswell 💙

Hypixel Skyblock Pet Update,pet update,how to lvl up pets in hypixel,hypixel,hypixel skyblock,enchanted sugar cane,lvl 50 alchemy,CookieNoRookie,hypixel skyblock dragons,dragons,enderman pet,how to get enderman pet,freaking out,phoenix,pheonix pet,akinsoft,waxmuffin,how to get pets,how to make pets in hypixel skyblock,agromc,menacingbanana,NEW,Pet update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments