Advertisement

Draggin Wagon 1: Frame of Mind

Draggin Wagon 1:  Frame of Mind Hey Kinfolk,
Trying a new style of video. I intentionally left out music and narration to help keep things simple and calm- Just the sound of wood working with some explanation here and there. If you have any questions about what or why I'm doing things then PLEASE LEAVE A QUESTION :) !!! I'd love to answer any and all questions and comments.

If you found this video helpful then you owe me a coffee here:


Thanks for watching,
Be Humble,
Be Helpful &,
Be Honorable.

Be sure to LIKE, SUB, & SHARE AAAAANNNND...............................
BUY MY COOL STUFF:


I'm also available for commissions so drop me an email here:
thebeardedax3@gmail.com

Follow me here:




Support me here:
PayPal: paypal.me/thebeardedax3 or thebeardedax3@gmail.com
Patreon:
Ko-Fi:

larp,larping,larper,reenacting,Reenactor,SCA,Bel,Belegarth,Dag,Dagorhir,Amt,Amtgard,Damerung,Dammerung,Damerrung,Dammerrung,Bico,Bicoline,Biccoline,Biccolline,Bicolline,Viking,Dark Ages,Medieval,Bearded,DIY,Wagon,Wood Working,Carpentry,carriage,Build,Glamping,ASMR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments