Advertisement

different kind of check up Vore

different kind of check up Vore Artist: LivinLovinDude
FA: LivinLovinDude
DA:


Music:





PLEASE READ:



-The Most content i upload here on this channel are always Belonging to the rightful owners.

When it says on artist: "PassyVoreX"

Then it was made by me.

If it says someone else. Please dont say that i drawed this good....when it isnt by me.



-The content i upload is beeing upload with big permission.

I am one who always asks the artists first before i upload them here. if they say yes, then i upload them. If they say no, Then i dont do it for respect, easy as that.

So i you suggest me any artist, and they simply said nope. then Respect that please and dont try to force me.



-I upload vore videos every now and then. i have currently quite alot of stuff to do in Real life. so please dont rush me to do more vore videos. this is respectless.



-I do the videos in support purpose, so if you see the video, i would be happy that you could check out the artists as well. and the maker of the songs as well. they would be happy if you leave a watch there.





WHERE YOU CAN REACH ME:



Gaming Channel:

Deviantart:

Furaffinity:

Discord: Lppassy96#6338

Skype: Passy the dragon

Telegram: PassyVoreX



One more thing:

I am a Artist as well, Well.. decent.

And when youre every interested in commissioning me?

Ask me, i dont bite, i swallow~

Just hit me up somewhere i will answer asap.

And i answer everyone.

Vore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments