Advertisement

[Demon] Astounding by EpicParkourerGD, endevvor (me), and many more!

[Demon] Astounding by EpicParkourerGD, endevvor (me), and many more! Used noclip/cuts because I'm not a very skilled player and it'd take me too long to beat this on my own, and I wanted to get this video out as soon as I could. I apologize in advance if some of the parts have questionable sync due to this.

I heavily enjoyed making my part in this megacollab, and I'm thankful for both EpicParkourer for letting me into the level, and SkyZor for introducing it to me in the first place.

As for the level itself, I like the individual parts (most of them, at least), but as a whole megacollab, it feels unpolished and unprofessional. However, I know that this was Epic's first mc, and it turned out great nonetheless!

"Astounding" by EpicParkourerGD, CoreyBirdo, Cubeo1, Enolab, Hennal, TotallyEric, MrLorenzo, RehanZ, KillGore1, Shidoe, BuoGrosso777, WerewolfGD 😳, ThazM, Boxx, endevvor (me), Guppy28, Chamoylol
-- please notify me if i got any names wrong --
ID: 59445661

more!

Post a Comment

0 Comments