Advertisement

Confessions from the Car: Concern for the Teen and a Thoughtless Rant | VLOG

Confessions from the Car: Concern for the Teen and a Thoughtless Rant | VLOG After a week of sick and a week of snow, I am finally trying to get caught back up. School is going well, for the bigs, but the teenager is having emotional and confidence issues. I hope I can help him out of his slump and regain pride in himself.

In the meantime, I still have a home to run and plans to ready for the spring.

I need to plan the garden layout and get ready to plant seeds. I also have a bookshelf to start building inside, and have been gathering materials for this. It is finally execution time.

But, with all this snow, we are going to spend a day sledding! Need some fun after being stuck inside and depressive moods.

Thanks for joining us! Go get your part of the Rising Sun!

Music: Silence theme
Musician: InShot

#homestead #reallife #relatable #Aurora #risingsun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments