Advertisement

BIKE PARK SHREDDING ON MY NEW ENDURO BIKE

BIKE PARK SHREDDING ON MY NEW ENDURO BIKE Bike park shredding on my new enduro bike! I ride my new MTB at Chicksands Bike Park, hit huge gaps and send full speed trails, I love this place! Would you send it?

I take my new Ghost mountain bike to Chicksands Bike park, which is one of my favourite places to ride to give the new bike a heavy thrashing. We brought the gimbal along for some ultimate smooth action and created a mini edit at the start of the video that I'm super happy with. We will definately be using the gimbal alot more in the future! After hitting some MTB trails we head down to the dirt jump zone and Lewi Pilgrim gets all shreddy and gets his Haibike sideways before doing the sickest trick of the day! From here we do a full speed ride down the dual slalom track that is still one of the most fun trails around, before ending it over on the huge ledge (legend) drop. The new bike is handling like an absolute dream, the suspension is great and the aggressive geometry is amazing. I'm already excited to get back out on this bike for some more sendage!

I hope you enjoy the video!



MERCH:





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).



This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!



As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:

- How to ride better

- Trick tips and How to's

- Travel VLOGS

- GoPro camera tips

- In-depth entertaining features

- POV craziness

- Funny videos



I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,new bike,bike park,mtb trails,enduro bike,mtb enduro,chicksands bike park,sam pilgrim tricks,ghost bikes,gimbal,lewi pilgrim,haibike,electric bike,e bike,mountain bike trail,sam pilgrim new bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments