Advertisement

ALPHA VS BETA: THE DISTINCTION

ALPHA VS BETA: THE DISTINCTION Since the birth of red pill culture a few years ago came along the popular debate of alpha versus beta. From my experience, research and analysis of this debate, this is my personal conclusion on the distinction between alpha and beta and what makes a man such.

Naturally, we have a primitive understanding of alpha and beta, using the animal kingdom as an analogy and reference to our characteristics. Though we are similar to animals, humans’ have certain abilities within the mind that make us different than animals. We have an ego, an understanding of self.

I’m not in depth with dating gurus or pick up artists, nor do I claim to be one. I’m just simply helping young man develop an understand of their self and helping them build self discipline. The distinction of alpha and beta is revealed within this short clip. Upcoming will be a more in depth video on the qualities of alpha and beta.

IG: ondrethakhan__
website:

DISTINCTION

Post a Comment

0 Comments