Advertisement

Achieve a Band 7+ in IELTS Writing With 20% of the EFFORT for 80% of the Results

Achieve a Band 7+ in IELTS Writing With 20% of the EFFORT for 80% of the Results Do you need help scoring a Band 7+ in IELTS Writing? Join the Waiting List for my VIP Course here:

***

Are you struggling to get the IELTS score you need?

In this video, I’ll reveal how you can score a Band 7+ in IELTS Writing with 20% of the EFFORT and 80% of the RESULTS!

We receive hundreds of emails every week from people who don’t know how to prepare for IELTS from home…

They waste their energy with questions like:

Which tips and tricks will improve my score? What vocabulary should I learn? How much time should I spend studying?

Without help from a teacher, most IELTS students spend their time and energy worrying about the WRONG things!

In this video lesson, I’ll reveal how you can improve your preparation by focusing on the 20% of things that matter and ignoring the 80% of things that don’t!

Have you ever tried this method before?

Let me know in the comments below! 👇

***

❓ Do I need a study plan?
📚You don’t need one, but I highly recommend writing one! Study plans allow you to set realistic goals, organise your studies and maintain a positive mindset.

❓ Can you work with me and give me feedback?
📚 Unfortunately, my team is fully booked right now and my IELTS VIP Course is closed. To register your name for future intakes, you can join the Waiting List here:


❓ Is it possible for me to score a Band 8?
📚 Yes! However, less than ⅓ of all IELTS applicants score a Band 7+, so you need to make sure you’re getting the correct support and feedback if you want to score a Band 8.

❓ If I join your VIP Course, can you guarantee a Band 7 or above?
📚 We can’t guarantee anything - YOU need to do the work.

However, through personal guidance and honest feedback, we’ve helped more students score a Band 7+ than any other IELTS course in the world. You can watch our IELTS success stories here:



❓ How can I tell the difference between an IELTS teacher and an “IELTS Guru”?

📚 Ask questions! If you inquire about their experience, services, and testimonials and they are open, professional and honest, it’s likely that they are a good IELTS teacher. If they make BIG promises with little evidence to support them, they could be an IELTS Guru!

***

Join the IELTS Advantage community!

Facebook: facebook.com/IELTSAdvantage

Instagram: @ielts_advantage

Website: www.ieltsadvantage.com

Email: chris@ieltsadvantage.com

***

Any questions or feedback?

Let us know in the comments below 👇 or email the team here:

chris@ieltsadvantage.com

We answer every email we get and we’re always happy to help.

Thanks.

Chris

IELTS,IELTS Advantage,IELTS Test,IELTS Exam,IELTS Writing,IELTS Writing Task 1,IELTS Writing Task 2,IELTS Writing Preparation,Achieve a Band 7+ in IELTS Writing With 20% of the EFFORT for 80% the Results,80/20 rule,Achieve a Band 7+ in IELTS Writing,How to get a band 7 in IELTS writing,Band 7 IELTS Writing,IELTS results,IELTS Writing Test,IELTS Preparation,IELTS Course,VIP Course,20% of the EFFORT for 80% the Results,

Post a Comment

0 Comments