Advertisement

3 WORST EXERCISES ( AVOID THESE)

3 WORST EXERCISES ( AVOID THESE) 🔴BODYBUILDING CLOTHING FOR REAL BODYBUILDERS

🔴Coaching and training programs

🔴Join me on Patreon for exclusive content

🔴Train with me on the FITPLAN app


In this video we go over what I feel are the top 3 worst exercises you can spend your time doing in the gym. All these exercises could potentially lead to serious shoulder, neck and even low back injury yet people do them all the time without knowing what is actually going on. The alternatives for these exercises are not only much safer but they do the same thing! Trust me when I say you are not missing out on doing these exercises.

WORST EXERCISES WORST,EXERCISE WORST EXERCISE IN GYM,WORST EXERCISES FOR SHOULDER,WORST EXERCISES ATHLEAN X,worst exercises for lower back,

Post a Comment

0 Comments