Advertisement

'Your Aimbot Is Hilarious' - JUST TOO GOOD FOR THESE SCRUBS

'Your Aimbot Is Hilarious' - JUST TOO GOOD FOR THESE SCRUBS I managed to drop 6 nukes in one stream the other day, my word is it glorious to no longer have to grind for Damascus, it was extremely difficult and stressful to do at times, but I'm glad I did it as I haven't done something like this since getting gold on everything on MW3, but that's very easy in comparison in all fairness. I'm still enjoying this game a fair bit, but it is very frustrating at the same time, if the game ran more like it did in cranked it would be far better, but the lack of a skill-gap alongside the boomer warfare style movement sucks.

AK Class: Commando grip, RPK barrel, tac laser, skele stock, stip grip tape.

eAdvantage Link:
Use code TGD13 for 13.5% off! They will also send you a USB stick with my aimbot on it (Just memeing lads)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations & Discount Links

* Want to donate and support the channel:
* BECOME A MEMBER FOR AS LITTLE AS £1.99:
* G2A: Buy games cheaply and support the channel with my link:
* MW3 Cheap:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc:
* Twitch Livestream:
* Monstercat Playlist (Video Music)
* Intro Song:
* Outro Song: "Niviro - The Ghost":

* F.A.Q, PC Specs And More!:

* Asiimov Skins for MW3:



* Join my stream Discord: -
* - My Twitter. Read my rambles:
* Steam group for anyone and everyone :)

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,PC Call of Duty,MW3 Triple Moabs,CoD 4 PC Vs MW,60FPS PC Call Of Duty,Aimbot Aim,Professional FPS Players,Apex Legends,MW3,MW2,CoD 4,Modern Warfare 2019,CoD 2019,Call Of Duty: WWII PC,PC CoD,PC Gaming,High level FPS Gaming,Best Sensitivity,144hz FPS Gaming,Modern Warfare 2020,MW3 PC 2020,Pluto MW3,Modern Warfare Nukes 2020,144hz MW,Improving Aim,Damascus Nukes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments