Advertisement

What's In The Bin Day? Parents Guide To Thrifting Toys

What's In The Bin Day? Parents Guide To Thrifting Toys This video is intended for parents to help them make an informed decision about purchasing the item shown in the video.

This was an interesting bin of toys. I had an original Perplexus LightSpeed - Tonka Toughest Minis Helicopter, VTech Super Sound Works, plenty of new super balls and finally found a shape sorter for all of the different blocks I have shown over the years. I do have 2 or 3 more bins to go and I will probably have to stop bin day. I have not been adding to my collection much any more because I have 100's of items, that I need to show you.

#thrifthaul #garagesalehaul #binday

Lucky Penny Thoughts:
LPS-Dave
Later!

We have a new Amazon Store Front of the products we show on video!


▶ Watch More Fun Toy Videos


This video is not intended as an endorsement of the product shown. We were not paid or provided other non-monetary advantages or incentives to show this product.

bin day,garage sale haul,thrift store haul,lightspeed,perplexus,vtech,fisher price,hasbro,vintage toy,haul video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments