Advertisement

What Could Possibly Be Wrong With A $1,000 G35!

What Could Possibly Be Wrong With A $1,000 G35! Welcome back, In today's episode I take a closer look at my new to me Infiniti G35. If you have not seen the first video I highly suggest watching that before this one which can be found on my channel. This vehicle runs and drives fine but is it worth fixing? Let's Find Out! Make sure to watch till the end to see what my plans are for this vehicle. If you found this video entertaining please give me a thumbs up! I hope everyone has an awesome day and I will see you all In the next video!

If you wish to contact me for any reason you may do so at my email earaujorojas@gmail.com.

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to get sneak peaks of upcoming videos!

IG |

Twitter | @ERICSDIYGARAGE

Facebook |

Help support ERICSDIYGARAGE by purchasing the items using the provided direct links, all profits will help support the channel thank you!

Items used in today's video

My favorite gloves
Diamond Grip Latex Gloves


THIS VIDEO IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Music
Crying Over You) - christophermorrow
Hip Hop Rap Instrumental (Crying Over You) by christophermorrow


KEYWORDS:
#ISRHeaders #NismoHeaders #DCSportHeaders #ColdAirIntake #5LugSwap #Primera #Nissan350z #Infinitig35 #Nissan370z #Infinitig37 #Akebono #Brembo #Admintuning #Z1motorsports #Bellraceworks #Longtubeheaders

$1,000

Post a Comment

0 Comments