Advertisement

Thor - Dheera Dheera - An Engaging Tornado

Thor - Dheera Dheera - An Engaging Tornado Thor Odinson is a fictional character portrayed by Chris Hemsworth in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) film franchise, Thor is known as the "God of Thunder", and is one of the most powerful of the Asgardians, an alien civilization with long ties to Earth, who are therefore considered by some on Earth to be gods.

The song "Dheera Dheera", is from the movie KGF - Chapter 1 - Telugu version. This song was the main inspiration to me which provoked me to edit such mashup videos. This video is one of my earlier edits too.

To mention here, I've used the telugu version of the soundtrack just to enhance the perfection of the edited video. I request all the viewers
to watch the video fully and write their views in the comment section.
Channel Creative Head - Kanish

Editing and Compilation - Abhishek Ram


Viewers suggestions are welcomed !

Tornado

Post a Comment

0 Comments