Advertisement

There is only one way for kashmir that is Jihaad |Ayyaz Ahmed

There is only one way for kashmir that is Jihaad |Ayyaz Ahmed There is only one way for kashmir that is Jihaad |Ayyaz Ahmed



► Official Facebook Page:


► Official Youtube Channel:


► Official Twitter Account :


► Official Instagram Account:


► Official Website:



► Official TikTok:




I’m Ayyaz Ahmed a patriotic guy and a responsible individual of this society putting all my efforts to make this world a better place to live. I feel a sense of achievement for rendering myself in helping people. My vision is to educate the public and spreading positivity in this society. I talk about the things that go under the carpet I grab the topics from the collar and put in front of the people out there who have an interest in knowing more about our motherland. Apart from this, I’m a motivational speaker. I always wanted to serve my country and I choose this talent to overlay the real facts despite the fact that I was confronted with many profound challenges and difficulties but I’m happy to announce that I made it and I have a firm belief that we as a nation can raise and grow with the power and goodwill.Thanks for reading.


► LOVE FOR PAKISTAN
I love the country because it is my own just as my parents and the house I live in are my own. This Country is my identity whatever I do and whoever I’m today is just because of this land.
Pakistan had appeared on the world map in 1947 but after the Muslims had made enormous scarifies. This land has significant importance in this world today, we are known for our finest Army and the bravery that can send shivers down in your spine. The state where we can live freely and capable of practicing Islam. I pray for the firm formation and growth of this country. I believe with the constant struggles we can make this land a sign of peace.

ayyaz ahmed,ayyaz,ayaz ahmed,kashmir issue,imran khan speech on kashmir issue,imran khan kashmir issue,haqeeqat tv,pnp news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments