Advertisement

The Effect of Rise on the rest of Galaxys Edge - LOVING IT! | Disneyland 2020-01-18 Pt. 2

The Effect of Rise on the rest of Galaxys Edge - LOVING IT! | Disneyland 2020-01-18 Pt. 2 Since Thursday, it’s been all Rise all the time. All I could think about was either actually riding Rise of the Resistance, or finding ways to do so. Then Saturday morning came along, we didn’t get a boarding pass, but went to Galaxys Edge anyway to check out the vibe of the early boarding guests. In the process, what I discovered was that Rise of the Resistance was effecting how I felt about the rest of Galaxys Edge. And that effect was that I was LOVING IT.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved it already. But I hadn’t realized until this Saturday morning that I hadn’t yet loved it all the way. But with Rise opening, the land now felt complete. A place to be. A place I very much wanted to be. So much so that I was gladly prepared to wait an hour to ride Smugglers Run.

But first…breakfast. Morning Ronto Wraps for everyone! They were so delicious, and I recommend to anyone spending their morning at Black Spire Outpost to start their morning off at Ronto Roasters.

Once full, in to the queue we went for Smugglers Run, and I had a great time ruminating to Ian, Ronnie, and the camera, just how my feelings had changed about Galaxys Edge. And as is often the case when it comes to love, I found it hard to explain. It was un-quantifiable. Yesterday I felt one way about Galaxys Edge, today I felt a completely different way.

Now, when I walk through the land, I no longer feel what is missing. There’s no emptiness, both real and imagined. No sense of unfulfilled potential. Today, I am so deeply in love with a land that feeds a need for Star Wars. More Star Wars.

The Effect of Rise on the rest of Galaxys Edge - LOVING IT! | Disneyland 2010-01-18 Pt. 3

#disneylandvlog #disneyland #riseoftheresistance

► The complete anthology:

FreshBakedPresents:
FreshBakedWDW:
Disneyland Tours:

FreshBaked is the leading authority on how to have a good time at Disneyland. We provide weekly reports from the parks and special features. Subscribe today to get the best of Disney baked fresh daily. The best Disneyland vlog on YouTube!!

Support us on Patreon:

Special thanks to our Producers:

Robert J. Holtz
Evan Layton
Cameron Wood
Christine Enright

If you're looking to purchase tickets for Disneyland, or plan a vacation, Go to: and tell them you're a Fresh Baked muffin too! Help support the muffin community!

Find us also at:

Web:
Twitter: @frshbakeddisney
Facebook: facebook.com/freshbakeddisney
Instagram: @_FreshBaked

Send us mail at PO Box 1519, Tustin, CA 92781

Intro music courtesy of Kevin MacLeod and incompetech.com.

effect of rise,rise of the resistance,effect of rise on the rest of galaxys edge,galaxys edge,smugglers run,smugglers run disneyland,smugglers run ride,Disney,Disneyland,Disneyland vlog,Disney vlog,Disneyland Anaheim,fresh baked,Disneyland park,2020,4k,Disneyland update,Disneyland today,new at Disneyland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments