Advertisement

Sometimes

Sometimes Prod by Epik The Dawn
Verse 1
Sometimes, they wanna ask why i dont smile
Nothing really pretty done crossed my mind
Im in a box. And im trapped inside
Not in a rush. Let me take my time
Wanna go buy me a 45
Bullet to my head but cant suicide
I dont wanna hear my mama cry
She been thru a lot feeling traumatised
All i wanna do is fall behind
In a fucking world and its filled with lies
Sometimes i want to rewind
Not do live again. Just to die twice

Chorus:
Sometimes, i wish i can go and die
I dont wanna live my life. Sometimes
I ride alone in the night and cry
They lookin at me like oh why
You think its all about pride
Since day 1 been dead inside
I dont wanna go along my life
Have i been happy? Not one time


Verse 2
But its all clear. And everything i did. Been done here
Aint nothing real. But the blade in my hand
That i scratch to my veins and i sink in the bone and
I dont need help. Trust me i am fucking fine
I can really speak from the rope that i done tied
Ah shit what is this. Oh my
Someone at the door. Who is it this time

rap,music,underground,vibe,melody,roddy rich,justin beiber,top 1,eminem,joe budden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments