Advertisement

Scrubs 1x22 'My Occurrence' Reaction and Review

Scrubs 1x22 'My Occurrence' Reaction and Review #scrubstv #scrubsreaction #season1

Hey guys, Fools React back with another reaction and review of Scrubs! This is episode 1x22 'My Occurrence' and in this episode we are introduced to Ben, Dr. Cox's best friend. J.D and Cox realize something may be wrong, and they do everything they can to find out.

EARLY ACCESS AND FULL REACTIONS:


DONATIONS: CashApp - $foolsreact



Follow Me on Social:

Twitter:

Instagram:



Community Discord:





Rep Fool's React Gear:





Personal Note: Be mindful that I have not seen these series, so please no spoilers when giving your comments. Thanks so much!



Show Schedule:



Monday - Scrubs

Wednesday - Once Upon a Time

Friday - Teen Wolf

Reaction Videos,TV Reactions,Scrubs Reaction,Scrubs,Once Upon a Time,Once Upon a Time Reactions,Teen Wolf,Teen Wolf Reactions,Fools React,Scrubs 1x22,My Occurrence,TV Episode Reactions and Reviews,Scrubs Review,1x22 Review,My Occurrence Reaction,brendan fraser,Dr. Cox and Ben,

Post a Comment

0 Comments