Advertisement

PRANK CALLING IN SICK TO PLACES I DON'T EVEN WORK AT PART2

PRANK CALLING IN SICK TO PLACES I DON'T EVEN WORK AT PART2 hi yall today is 1YEAR since i uploaded my first Youtube video ever (time flies)
me and my brother called in sick to places we dont work at and let me just say they were HEATED


This is the first part that i ever did like 9 months ago if you want to watch!



Thanks for taking time out of your day and watching this video..it really means A LOT!!!


Like & subscribe
Make sure to turn on post notifications
Leave. A. Comment. Down. Below!
Tell EVERYONE to SUBSCRIBE!!!

Follow me!!!
Insta: _Nayeli_Gonzalez
2nd insta:_nayeli_gonzalez2
Merch insta: sm.co8478
Snap: Nayeli_g26
Twitter:NayeliG__
Spanish YT: Nayeli Gonzalez!!! 2

BYE see you next time BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE♥️















PART2

Post a Comment

0 Comments