Advertisement

MY NYC ROOM TOUR | Nikki Rodri

MY NYC ROOM TOUR | Nikki Rodri Hey loves! Today I'm going to be showing you guys around my NYC room! I wanted to show you guys that you can have a glam room on an affordable budget! We completely did a huge room transformation and now I'm super happy with my room - I'm going to be linking all of the items available in my room down below!

Posters:

- Code: NIKKIRODRI
- 25% discount on posters from @desenio
- valid until midnight, January 9th
- code does not apply on frames, handpicked and personalized posters

Room links:

Chandelier ($89):
Ceiling Medallion ($17):
Curtains: ($25):
Faux Fur Comforter: ($35-$50)
Vintage Phone: ($40)
Similar Fireplace: ($469)
Accent Chair: ($233)

Music by Ryan Little - Lovesick. (Nomad's Heart) -
Music by Qveen Herby - Mint -


CONNECT WITH ME ||

Follow me on my official Instagram for behind the scenes pics and more!


→My Clothing Store:
→Instagram: (@thenikkirodri)
→Tumblr:
→Snapchat: NicholleDoll
→Pinterest:
→Twitter: (@thenikkirodri)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For business inquiries only: thenikkirodri@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! I'm Nikki and I make all types of videos including Makeup, Lifestyle, Hair Tutorials, DIY, Makeup Tutorials, Hauls, Life Hacks, Must Haves, Essentials, Fashion, Outfits, Back to School, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, Summer, Morning Routines, Night Routines, Lookbooks, and so many more!

fashion,style,beauty,diy,lifestyle,outfits,makeup,tutorial,nyc,nyc room tour,glam room tour,nyc apartment,nyc apartment tour,aesthetic room tour,vsco room tour,tumblr room tour,affordable room,girly room tour,room makeover,room transformation,desenio,kelsey simone,amber scholl,gabi demartino,niki and gabi,fancy vlogs by gab,diy room,how to start a business,6 figure business,amazon fba,dropshipping,amazon haul,empty room tour,empty apartment tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments