Advertisement

If I take damage, the video ends - League of Legends

If I take damage, the video ends - League of Legends hm

I have twitter:
If you want to support me:
If I take damage, the video ends - League of Legends
If I take damage, the video ends - League of Legends
If I take damage, the video ends - League of Legends

Para,shock,funny,mickey,mouse,mickey mouse,if I series,aram,league of legends,lol,howling abyss,summoners rift,xayah,tryndamere,xerath,nidalee,velkoz,vel koz,long range champions,if I get damaged,if I get hurt,if I take damage from a champion,if I get hurt by a champion,typical youtuber,typical youtuber move,if I lol series,lol if i series,league of legends if I series,no taking damage,avoid damage,avoid harm,dota 2,dota,unlucky parashockx,unlucky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments