Advertisement

I WISH I HAD A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL IN THE MEDIA: GROWING UP I WISHED I COULD SEE SOMEONE LIKE ME

I WISH I HAD A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL IN THE MEDIA: GROWING UP I WISHED I COULD SEE SOMEONE LIKE ME Growing up in a wheelchair was one of the loneliest and darkest times of my life.

Feeling so isolated, alone and different and wondering if the world has a place for me - or if I even belonged...

I talk about the importance of the media having people with all kinds of disabilities being on our television and how having disability in our mainstream media
Would benefit the younger generation growing up with a disability and not to have them feeling the way so many of us felt as we tried finding our way in the world

please also subscribe to my channel and give the video a thumbs up 👍 to show some love💖

Hit the notification bell 🔔 to never miss any of my uploads!

follow my socials here:

📷Instagram -

🐦Twitter -

👻Snapchat - doaashayea01

I'll talk to you soon beautiful people..💋

SOMEONE

Post a Comment

0 Comments