Advertisement

I am going to the 2020 World Sport Stacking Championships in Singapore!

I am going to the 2020 World Sport Stacking Championships in Singapore! Yes! It's official! I am 100% going to the 2020 World Sport Stacking Championships in Singapore on April 10th-12th! I leave my home on April 6th and come back home on April 14th. I am so beyond excited for this amazing opportunity to represent Team USA in Singapore! My name is now added to the list of Team USA sport stackers that are going to Singapore! I want to give a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart to my Aunt Lola, Uncle Paul, and everyone who has donated to my trip to the 2020 World Sport Stacking Championships in Singapore! If you are also going to Worlds 2020 in Singapore, please feel free to comment down below, so I will know who else is going! Also, I want to give a special thank you to my good sport stacking friend, Tyler Hollis, for offering me to be your doubles partner at Worlds 2020 in Singapore! I cannot wait to see my sport stacking family again, to see sport stacking family members I have not seen since Worlds 2018 in Orlando, Florida, and make lots of new friends in Singapore!

Also, I am 100% going to the 2020 NA Open Sport Stacking Championships in Denver, Colorado, next weekend! Which will be a great warm up tournament for Worlds 2020! Please feel free to comment down below if you are going to the NA Open as well!

Instagram:

Thank you for watching!
-Jesse Horn

I am going to the 2020 World Sport Stacking Championships in Singapore!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments