Advertisement

How to Buy a Good Cosplay Costume- Can you be a cosplayer and buy your costume?

How to Buy a Good Cosplay Costume- Can you be a cosplayer and buy your costume? I was asked the other day about how I feel about purchased vs made costumes and how to go about buying a costume. So I decided to deep dive into it a bit in a video!
❤Expand me❤
Credits:
Maker of my Project Ashe Cosplay-
Photographer of my Zelda Cosplay:-

Links to websites talked about in this video:





More #Swimbananas
❤ Subscribe ❤

❤Follow #Swimbananas ❤
Twitch ➡ twitch.tv/swimbananas
Twitter ➡
Instagram ➡
Snapchat ➡ Add ""riotswimbananas""
Discord ➡
Facebook ➡
TikTok➡ @Swimbananas

I opened up a PO box!
Mel Capperino-Garcia
PO box #661403
Los Angeles, CA 90066

❤About Me❤
Hey! My name's Mel, but I go by swimbananas or Riot Swimbananas on the internet. I'm a content creator, cosplayer, streamer, and IRL meme. You may have seen me before on Summoner Showcase or that one time Tyler1 and I became a meme. Thanks for coming and checking out my Youtube channel!

❤Disclaimer❤
I'm in no way associated with any of the companies I spoke about in this video. I make no commissions or have any affiliation with them

#Cosplay #Costumes #RiotSwimbananas #Swimbananas

mystery scoop,best cosplay,worst cosplay,cosplay ideas,cosplay pics,best and worst cosplays,costume ideas,comic con cosplays,worst cosplays,costume outfits,worst costume outfits,best party costumes,worst party costumes,How to,how to buy cosplay,how to buy costume,how to find cosplay,how to find costume,buying halloween costumes,beginner cosplay,beginner costume,diy,Swimbananas,Riot Swimbananas,Riotswimbanans,cosplay,costume,Pokemon cosplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments