Advertisement

Greater || Theodore Jonnalagadda ft. Keren Gummadi || Official Music Video

Greater || Theodore Jonnalagadda ft. Keren Gummadi || Official Music Video Lyrics:

You’re love is like an ocean
That overflows in abundance
And you put your arms wide open
So I can be forgiven

Chorus:
You're greater
Beyond comprehension
And you're God
Of all heavens and the earth

Hope is like a river
That drives all fears away
I wanna follow you forever
So here I come again

Written, Composed & Sung: Theodore Jonnalagadda
Music & Cinematography: Paul Prashanth
Mixed & Mastered: Paul Prashanth

Stay tuned to my channel for my upcoming album "THEO" and all other updates. Please do Like, Share & Subscribe

Follow Theodore Jonnalagadda:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Follow Keren Gummadi:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Follow Paul Prashanth:
Instagram:

Special Thanks: Ekshit Bindusara

Video

Post a Comment

0 Comments