Advertisement

FURTHERMORE | “The Coronavirus Pandemic”

FURTHERMORE | “The Coronavirus Pandemic” (Please) READ THE BIO:
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

I never mean to offend ANYONE, and y’all know that. Just respect each other and our struggles. I’m completely fine to joke about any situation. Comedy can enlighten people and bring happiness. Isn’t that what I try to push out on this channel? Happiness? Well y’all don’t seem to follow.

So...

1. Don’t comment if you don’t have anything constructive
2. Respect EVERYONE on my channel, regardless of who they are
3. Encourage discussion amongst everybody in order to be more compassionate and grasp an understanding of people’s situations
4. Never blame me or anyone else for offending you. THIS IS A SAFE PLACE FULL OF LAUGHS AND IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT, LEAVE. ☺️

With that said, if you can’t take a joke, please don’t watch my videos. There’s no guarantee they won’t be offensive to some degree so take a stroll instead of watching my videos if you’re easily offended.

And just because I’m a teenager, don’t play the “Wise old person” card on me, because I’m packed full of tarots.

Don’t worry... be happy.

BeHappy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments