Advertisement

Fate|Grand Order - Da Vinci and the 7 Counterfeit Heroic Spirits - #1

Fate|Grand Order - Da Vinci and the 7 Counterfeit Heroic Spirits - #1 ► Subscribe for more!

► Next episode -

Time to help Da Vinci

► Follow and join on Discord! -

► My Anime List -

► Those that can and want to can support me through donations as well, any bit really helps and I appreciate it all!
Paypal - paypal.me/LanokirX
Streamlabs -
Patreon -

React to ►
Reaction Compilation ►

More Content
► My Hero Academia -
► Fate Apocrypha -
► Overwatch -
► F.E.A.R -
► Resident Evil -
► Horror Games -
► Dishonored -
► AMV Reactions -
► Haikyuu -
► FNAF -
► Fate Zero -
► Subnautica -
► Layers of Fear -
► Wizardess Heart -
► Steins Gate -
► Fate Stay Night -

Support me on as well;
► Twitch -
► Twitter -
► Facebook -

Check out and sub my other channels, pretty dead though lol!
► GG Lano -
► Tales of... -


Ending music by Tobias Nerg! You can find much more of his music here -

#fgo #fategrandorder #fate #anime #gaming

lanokirx,emotional,react,reacts,reactions,reaction,fun,funny,hilarious,facecam,commentary,anime,react anime,anime reaction,reação,رد فعل,反应,反応,реакция,reacción,fgo,fate grand order,lanokirx fgo,fgo lanokirx,fgo da vinci counterfeit,fgo counterfeit event,gameplay,fgo na,let's play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments