Advertisement

Electronic - Get the message ( 12inch mix ) ( 12inch Vinyl )

Electronic - Get the message ( 12inch mix ) ( 12inch Vinyl ) Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH
Copyright (c) – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH
Licensed From – Clear Productions Ltd.
Licensed To – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH
Printed By – Topac
Recorded At – Clear, Manchester
Mixed At – Clear, Manchester
Pressed By – Sonopress
Artwork – Johnson/Panas
Engineer – Owen Morris
Written-By, Producer – Bernard Sumner, Johnny Marr
Recorded and mixed at Clear Recordings
Licensed to Virgin Schallplatten GmbH by Clear Productions Ltd. Printed in Germany by TOPAC, Gütersloh.
© 1991 Virgin Schallplatten GmbH.

℗ 1991 Virgin Schallplatten GmbH.
Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Johnny MarrVocals – Denise JohnsonVocals, Synthesizer – Bernard Sumner
Get The Message
Electronic
I've always thought of you as my brick wall
Built like an angel, six feet tall
Six feet tall
And when you go away, I start to weep
You're too expensive girl to keep
Isn't it sweet?
I don't know where to begin, living in sin
How can we talk? Look where you've been
I've counted the nights of living in sin
How can we talk? Look where we've been
Take my independent point of view
I've loosened my wallet, thanks to you
Don't do me any favors
Hark, the herald angels sting
Please repair my broken wing
Why won't you look at me? I live and breathe
Blame it on appearance
It might seem
A shame that we're
Not you or me

Songwriter: Bernard (gb 2) Sumner / Johnny Marr
Songtext von Get The Message © BMG Rights Management

Vinyl

Post a Comment

0 Comments