Advertisement

Did Gaijin Accidentally Reveal Rank 7 Aircraft? - War Thunder Weekly News

Did Gaijin Accidentally Reveal Rank 7 Aircraft? - War Thunder Weekly News Gaijin please Tu-95 with Tsar Bomba so I can be banned for teamkilling the entire server.

Join my Discord:

Follow me on Twitch:



Want to play War Thunder? Here's a referral link!





My setup info

-Microphone



-Keyboard



-Mouse



-Graphics Card



-CPU



-RAM



-Motherboard



-Buy me these plox



Rank 7 Jets?



F-105D pylon on the F-4



No YHA



CT questions and Prediction guy



If you see this ping me JoJo's memes on discord, I haven't seen the show but the memes are top tier.



Want to support the channel, here are a like to do so!


d0ntstopbelving,war thunder,warthunder,wt,update,gameplay,game,war thunder trailer,war thunder helicopters,war thunder patch 1.97,war thunder 1.97 rumor,war thunder rank 7 jets,war thunder frigate,war thunder leaks,war thunder tu-95,war thunder Leopard 2a6,war thunder leaked vehicles,war thunder mig-21,war thunder f4 phantom,war thunder 1.97 leaks,war thunder sav 20.12.48,war thunder su 25,war thunder f 117,war thunder YAH-64,war thunder ah 64,

Post a Comment

0 Comments