Advertisement

COME WITH ME TO A MOVIE PREMIER IN NYC | LIKE A BOSS

COME WITH ME TO A MOVIE PREMIER IN NYC | LIKE A BOSS Hello everyone And welcome to a very very exciting video today I take you behind-the-scenes of the like a boss movie premier in New York City! I hope you will enjoy love you lots Mishy xox ❤️

DRESS SHOP -

THE EXACT DRESS -


SUBSCRIBE to my channel:

INSTAGRAM:

FACEBOOK:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT: Mishymoo123

DEPOP: MishaG

EMAIL: mishagsocial@hotmail.com





Please subscribe to my channel as I find my feet among the youtube world! I'm sure I'll fall on my face along the way so just subscribe to laugh at me really. I'm just a 20 -year-old girl who loves all things fashion, makeup and fitness so stick around as I'm sure I am in for a rollercoaster time.

new york,nyc vlog,new york vlog,new york city,new york city vlog,nyc trip,movie premier,bts,come with me,misha grimes,misha grimes boyfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments