Advertisement

Cleansing the Palate from Vault of Glass with an immediate trip through Destiny 2

Cleansing the Palate from Vault of Glass with an immediate trip through Destiny 2 If you watched that last stream where I blast through Vault of Glass after not having touched Destiny 1 in years, you'll find me in this video trying to console myself on my performance at said raid - by going back home to my safe place in Destiny 2 and then trying to feel productive.

Of course, after the raid I was too tired to be productive so I just goofed around! We hit up a Heroic Adventure on the Tangled Shore. Then I visited Brother Vance as I took a cruise down the Corridors of Time some more.

I'll be damned if I didn't find myself continually chipping away at that boring task, only to find that I didn't need to spend one moment doing it. Thanks Bungie! I can't think of a better reward than telling the person that did it, that they completely wasted their time. I'll be sure to jump right in there next time!

NOT!

Then some public event action while I try to find my footing on what to do next. The video concludes with me just hovering all over those 2 sparrows. Juicy.

#Destiny 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments