Advertisement

CAMILA CABELLO LIVING PROOF HAIR TUT | HOW TO: FAKE NATURAL CURLS

CAMILA CABELLO LIVING PROOF HAIR TUT | HOW TO: FAKE NATURAL CURLS Lately I've been obsessed with Camila Cabello's hair and I had been dying to learn how to do it on myself. Since I have naturally straight hair, this is completely a look I've never really seen on myself before and I've been loving it! If you get tired of the same ol' soft waves, definitely try using a 1/2 curling iron like this one to give yourself a different look.

Curling Iron used: Hot Tools 1/2 in Curling Iron
Volumizing powder:
Curl Definer:
Hairspray:


CONTACT ME:
Instagram: @AlegriaJimenez
TikTok: @Alegriagjimenez
Email: alegria.g.jimenez@gmail.com

This video is not sponsored.

camila cabello,camila cabello hair,hair tutorial,tight curl hair tutorial,living proof hair,living proof,living proof hair tutorial,camila cabello curls,how to get camila cabello hair,how to curl your hair,how to fake curly hair,tutorial,voluminous hair tutorial,hair tutorial curls,hair tutorial for long hair,how to,beauty,hairstyle,hairstyles for long hair,style,alegria jimenez,alegria,

Post a Comment

0 Comments