Advertisement

Bit By Bit

Bit By Bit Imma just say this up front for any Undertale fans. I likely wont do more undertale related animations unless I'm able to find some free time in between school and comissions. I dont have a patreon but support to my Ko-Fi helps.
ko-fi.com/gatekid3
I plan on still trying to make content to upload regardless, but Im only saying this because a large majority of my subs came frm the Undertale video.

This was my Pixel Day contribution for over on Newgrounds. It was fun to mimic a few styles.

Planned on doing another raddish animation, but it didnt pan out.

there are bits of this im unsatisfied with, and my original vision was more elaborate but oh well.

the ones I specifically referenced were:
Sonic
Kirby
Megaman
Mario (and caped Mario)
Plague knight (Shovel knight)
Madaline (Celeste)

There were other bits, but those were more loosely based.


All my other stuffs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------









Hopefully the raddish will return.

Post a Comment

0 Comments