Advertisement

ASMR~Reformed GC topped w|Comet (Powder Play Included)

ASMR~Reformed GC topped w|Comet (Powder Play Included) I totally forgot about these slabs of reformed gym chalk sitting at my window for 2 weeks. Upon crumbling it, I can smell the Pine scent. They were not mixed with water but with recycled Pine. I wanted to see the difference. And it looks like I’ll stick to water next time. Why? because with water, it makes it more solid in texture and crunchier 🙋🏽‍♀️

Anyways, I hope you all (my subscribers/viewers) enjoy the crumbles ☺️

Be Blessed & Spread Love ❤️

I’m currently on break from social media (Facebook & Instagram)

Don’t forget to not only tap the like icon, but also subscribe, & notification as well for more ASMRtastic videos to come 😀

Welcome 😘 if you’re new to my channel

#ReformedGC
#Comet
#Crumbles

Included)

Post a Comment

0 Comments