Advertisement

Adversity - How it can impact on you, how to look for ways to manage it &take care of yourself

Adversity - How it can impact on you, how to look for ways to manage it &take care of yourself Hi I'm Rod Bucton
Welcome & thanks for coming along
To my very first Facebook live
It will probably go for around 5 to 10 minutes
And I'll be online afterwards if anyone has any questions just to talk about things further have a chat and that sort of thing

Today I wanted to talk to you about adversity,
I know many of you, and me in particular have had a bit to do with it on our lives
I want to talk about how it can impact on you,
how you can manage it and
taking care of yourself. Something really really important.
Something we often overlook.

OK let's get started now I don't want to waste any more of your time.

I'm honored that you are here today and thank you for coming along.

I want to give you
a few tips on how to manage adversity in a modern day life from what I have found.

yourself

Post a Comment

0 Comments