Advertisement

A Message To DanPlan and Actually Stephen | Response To Stephen Quitting DanPlan

A Message To DanPlan and Actually Stephen | Response To Stephen Quitting DanPlan I recently heard about the situation concerning Actually Stephen decision to quit DanPlan. I don't like seeing friendships end over something that can easily be fixed and mended. I hope Daniel, Stephen, and Hosuh can work things out and come together and continue to make great content in the future.


Music:
Music provided by Free Vibes:
Dream Away by Day 7:
Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0)


Song: LiQWYD - Free (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:



Love is a gift, everyday it is given. 💖 -Love Pathways

Danplan,Dan plan,Actually Stephen,Actually I quit danplan,Actually I quit danplan reaction,Stephen quits danplan,Stephenquitsdanplan,Stephen quitting danplan,Danplan reaction,Stephen from danplan,actually I quit danplan stephen,actually stephen reaction,Video reaction,Reaction video,Danplan reaction stephen,Hosuh,Animation news,by the way,hosuh,Stephen,Daniel,I quit,Drama,Animatic,a message to dan plan and stephen,My opinion on stephen and danplan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments