Advertisement

A Big Ego Makes You Easy to Manipulate. Dont Believe Me? Here is my Two Cents...

A Big Ego Makes You Easy to Manipulate. Dont Believe Me? Here is my Two Cents... To book a private reading please check out my website:


For inquiries you can email me at: tarottimewithdana1@gmail.com

Check out my other YouTube channel for more fun stuff:

Also please check me out on social media for additional fun stuff: j






Legal Disclaimer: These readings are for entertainment ONLY. These are not a substitute for medical or psychological care. THESE VIDEOS ARE FOR 18 AND OLDER ONLY.

Aquarius,Pisces,Aries,Taurus,Cancer,Gemini,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Capricorn,Tarot,Time,With,Dana,Talks,Best,Astrology,Zodiac,Law,Of,Attraction,Spiritual,Message,Ego,Vs,Empathy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments