Advertisement

Thyroid Cancer at 24 - Diagnosis - Story Time | UK|NHS

Thyroid Cancer at 24 - Diagnosis - Story Time | UK|NHS Hi everyone!

I know this is probably longer than your average documentary (sorry), but I had a lot to get off my chest...

I was unfortunately diagnosed with thyroid cancer (25.11.19). In this video I discuss my life before the diagnosis, my symptoms, and how I was diagnosed.

With this video I hope to be of some comfort for anyone going through the same thing. I know the little I found on YouTube helped me so much to prepare. Seeing real people going through something like this made me feel like I wasn't alone. That being said, I don't feel like there is enough content out there covering this (it's not the most common cancer in the world, but it has become the fastest-growing in instances). So, I hope that my contribution is somewhat helpful, even if it's just for 1 person.

I found it really therapeutic to talk through this (hence the long video!), so I may use this platform to document the whole process going forward.

Thank you to the vloggers who inspired me to do this. We will kick cancer's ass together.

Rhi
xx

Instagram: @rpg.fitness

cancer,thyroid cancer,thyroid,diagnosis,nhs,storytime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments