Advertisement

Starting a Company in Lagos, Nigeria | VLOGMAS DAY 2

Starting a Company in Lagos, Nigeria | VLOGMAS DAY 2 Hey love,

It's day 2 and I'm working on my company launch for next year. I've been working on it for a bit but I think I'm now ready to let you all know.





C O L L A B S

Ndatse Ndomo -



F I L M I N G G E A R





C O N N E C T W I T H M E:

instagram: @em.etetim

snapchat: mhixxie

facebook: Em Etetim

twitter: @emetetim





B U S I N E S S:

For business inquiries please contact emetetim@gmail.com





E M E T E T I M

My name is Em Etetim and I am a Lagos based youtuber/vlogger. I make lifestyle Nigerian vlogs (Lagos vlogs) showing you a bit of Nigeria and what it is like to live in Nigeria. So you will be seeing a lot of Nigerian vlogs from me for a while.



I hope you enjoy my channel and I also look forward to all your suggestions.



Welcome to the FAMILY 😘😘

vlogging,emetetim,em etetim,nigerian vlogger,nigerian vlogs,LAGOS NIGERIA,LAGOS VLOG,akwaibom girl,nigerian youtuber,nigerian youtubers,akwaibom vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments