Advertisement

Samsung's Separate App Sound - One Feature To Take Advantage Of

Samsung's Separate App Sound - One Feature To Take Advantage Of Here at Samsung In A Minute, We get to the point in 2 minutes or less. In Today's Video, we will go over Separate App Sound. If you haven't taken advantage of this feature yet, give it a try.

LG PK5 Bluetooth Speaker:
My Note 10+ Case:
My Note 10+ Tempered Glass:

Products I Use and Suggest:

My Main Channel:

*for any amazon link listed, I may receive a small percentage as an affiliate. But this does not affect you or the purchase in any way*

#Note10Tutorials #GalaxyS10 #SamsungMinute

Samsung,Samsung Tutorials,samsung minute,galaxy note 10,galaxy S10,Hidden Features,Tips and Tricks,separate app sound,samsung tips and tricks,samsung hidden features,samsung sound settings,separate app sound s10,separate app sound note 9,separate app sound note 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments