Advertisement

Planning to migrate or currently living in Australia? Learn more about Culture Shock..

Planning to migrate or currently living in Australia? Learn more about Culture Shock.. Hello everyone. My name is Sona Padman and I am settled in Melbourne, Australia for the last 3 years. This channel is a brief video narrative of my journey and experiences in Australia.

For almost every traveler, culture shock is very real. Sometimes, there is no warning that you’re about to experience something that will change you or your perspective of the world!

This video showcases my culture shock experiences in Australia when I migrated to this country 3 years ago. It is a humble effort to educate people about the emotional and mental effects of culture shock, particularly for people with limited overseas experience. I also talk about different stages in culture shock and how I tackled it; so if you have been in a similar situation or have any interesting stories to share, please do comment..

Culture shock,Australia Travel,learn about culture shock,tackling culture shock,top 5 ideas to deal with culture shock,confidence in a new country,Australian experience,culture shock in Australia,before migrating to Australia,Australian culture,what it's like living in Australia,Australia culture shock,Culture Shocks Australia,Should I move to Australia,Before moving to Australia,Malayalam,mallu,Culture,Melbourne,Expat,Travalling australia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments