Advertisement

“Nowdays what girls love most is money”Nicholas ||Hello Mr.Right

“Nowdays what girls love most is money”Nicholas  ||Hello Mr.Right At times you meet a girl and fall deeply inlove.
And then you are there thinking that she is the one then she plays you.
It hasn't been easy, I've had so many heartbreaks,nowdays what girls love most is money.My ideal girl should have all the curves at the right places.
I want a girl who is sharp and hardworking and not a gold digger.
I would want a girl that is younger than me by 5 or 6 years so that we can cope well.
My vision is to expand my salon business and open more shops in the next 10 or 20 years as well as provide employment.
I would also like to be a model and appear in music videos and i can dance too.
Personaly,I'm a gentleman and I would take good care of my girl.

Subscribe to the StarTimes official channel!
SUBSCRIBE:


Hello Mr.Right S1 is an exciting show that allows you to find the partner. Here you can show your talents, your passion ,and also you stand a chance of winning great prizes!!!

Belinda Goes an Extra Mile and Meets him ||Hello Mr.Right

#HelloMrRight,#RemboTV,#StarTimesKenya,startimes,entertainment,startimes official,reality show,Startimes on,Africa,hello mr.right,reality show latest episode,hello mr right kenya,hello mr right kiss scene,hello mr right ep 1 eng sub,Digital TV,mr.right now,Kenya,Official trailer,HD,Digital life,OTT,Action,App,StarTimes ON,lifestyle,Love,marriage,ex,family ties,Program feature film,Muscular man,Fitness,propose marriage,propose,marry,Diamond ring,heartbreaks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments