Advertisement

MOVING UPDATE || GETTING BOXES & DECLUTTERING || THE MUMMY VLOGGER

MOVING UPDATE || GETTING BOXES & DECLUTTERING || THE MUMMY VLOGGER MOVING UPDATE // GETTING BOXES & DECLUTTERING // THE MUMMY VLOGGER

Hello My Darlings! Hope you are all well?

Here is a little moving update video in preparation for the moving vlogs eeeeeek!!

I hope you enjoy it. I made a small start on decluttering and even packed a box so small steps but at least its a step in the right direction! haha.

SUBSCRIBE to see our moving vlogs and empty house tour.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! XXXXX

INSTAGRAM - @chevonnebreslin

#movingupdate #movinghouse #decluttering

moving vlog,pack with me,moving out,empty house tour,declutter with me,decluttering,clean with me,moving house series,moving house vlog,moving,house tour,decluttering and organizing,declutter,moving boxes,get ready to move,packing,moving update,life update,new house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments