Advertisement

Media Collection Update #17: Emoji Movie, Wizard of Oz, Snow White Furry Tales

Media Collection Update #17: Emoji Movie, Wizard of Oz, Snow White Furry Tales Subscribe to my second channel to cope with coppa! Videos coming January:



On BlackFriday I went to BestBuy and they had overpriced Disney Blu-Rays for $26 each, then the put 4K Blu-Rays on sale for $22 each. They seem to want to force me to switch formats by rigging prices. Then at Walmart the Disney Blu-Rays are only $24 but have a damaged slip cover. I got The Wizard of Oz Blu-Ray at Walmart for $8 while Best Buy wanted to sell me a 4K for $30. Then I got my first Blaze & the Monster Machines DVD for around $5 and Turbo Season 1 3 DVD set for $3.68.

Then I went to Giant Tiger and got an interesting Kaboom DVD release called Snowwhite Furry Tales for $5. The last DVD I got is Bruce AllMighty for $5. I saw a clip of this movie with Morgan Freeman on YouTube, thought it was funny and decided to buy it. After I got it I saw that J's Blu-Rays had the Blu-Ray of it, so maybe latter I will upgrade.

Tales

Post a Comment

0 Comments