Advertisement

LAST VIDEO: Best of 2019, Favorite Products & Brands | Quitting YouTube: READ DESCRIPTION!!!

LAST VIDEO: Best of 2019, Favorite Products & Brands | Quitting YouTube: READ DESCRIPTION!!! The end of 2019 is finally here, and I've successfully tried 12 different brands!
Unfortunately, half of the footage that I recorded for this video would not export off of my phone, so it's super short.
I've been having exporting problems since August. My videos would not export off of my Canon camera, so I switched to recording on my iPhone 7.
Soon, that stopped working too. I wasn't sure if it was my phone/camera or computer, but recently I upgraded my phone AND purchased a new computer.
Unfortunately that did not solve the problem, hence this crappy video. I still cannot figure out why these problems are happening, so... this is my last video, for how long... I'm not sure.
I'll upload a picture on my Instagram (@naturally.gorjess) of my final results of using all of my favorite products, which are:

As I Am's Long & Luxe Shampoo
Not Your Mother's Tahitian Gardenia Flower Conditioner
Carol's Daughter's Almond Milk Mask
Curls Dynasty's Kalahari Smoothie Leave-in
Maui Moisture's Curl Quench Curl Smoothie
The Mane Choice's Lucious Lychee Gel-lo

This is how I ranked the brands based on the collection I chose, NOT on the brand as a whole:
1. The Mane Choice
2. Maui Moisture
3. As I Am
4. Carol's Daughter
5. Curls Dynasty
6. Not Your Mother's
7. Camille Rose (Lavender Collection)
8. Taliah Waajid (Apple & Aloe Collection)
9. Kinky-Curly
10. Mielle Organics (Moisture Rx Collection)
11. CURLS (Green & Retail Collections)
12. TGIN

Products that didn't work for my hair:
TGIN's rinse-out conditioner (The Honey Miracle Mask works better for me)
CURLS' Goddess Curls Botanical Gel (dries my hair out, but my hair loves their Blueberry Bliss Collection).

best of 2019,best natural hair products,natural hair,type 4 hair,4a hair,4b hair,4c hair,carols daughter,camille rose,tgin,kinky curly,not your mothers,curls,maui moisture,the mane choice,taliah waajid,curls dynasty,mielle organics,as i am,

Post a Comment

0 Comments