Advertisement

I FEEL HIGH - CHEATED ON MY DIET | MUKKBANG

I FEEL HIGH - CHEATED ON MY DIET | MUKKBANG I decided to break my diet on a lazy day and eat Chinese food I realized carbs actually make me high I felt physically high like if I had taken something but I didn’t also giving life advice and just answering questions about our lives I realize Juju wants to be a bird we didn’t hit 10k likes on the last video so there’s no raffle this time but also would like to remind people if you got announced as the winner you really need to hit us up... make sure you hit like and re-click the notifications button comment below what you want to see next if you want to see a date night get ready with me and also the Spanish vlog is coming up

Purchase "On My Way!" here →

CHRISTMAS is coming early in Colorado ...
WATCH SNOW PERFORM LIVE IN DENVER, CO 12/20 !!!!
Click HERE FOR TICKETS →


CAN'T WAIT FOR A VLOG?
KEEP UP WITH US ON IG - @snowthaproduct & @daddiejuju

New Merch!



#CHEATED #MUKKBANG #EVERYDAYDAYS

SNOW THA PRODUCT,EVERYDAYDAYS,CHINESE FOOD MUKKBANG,MUKKBANG,CHEATED ON DIET,CHEATING ON DIET,DIET,KETO,FUNNY,ANSWERING QUESTIONS,Q&A,LESBIAN,BISEXUAL,GAY,LESBIAN VLOGGER,laughs,funny,wrong,she,couple,hilarious,epic,crazy,dare,24,hours,LGBT,LGBTQ,SNOW THA PRODUCT VLOG,snow tha product girlfriend,snow tha product vlog,what you really wanna know,couple vlog,keto diet,diet,cheat meal,cheat day,ketosis,cheated on my diet,CHINESE FOOD,chinese street food,noodles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments